Sunday, June 23, 2024
HomeBlogTwo children die after eating poisonous food in Lahore

Two children die after eating poisonous food in Lahore

LAHOREOn Wednesday, Dunya News claimed that two youngsters aged nine to eleven died after eating poisoned food in Lahore’s Manawan district.

According to facts, the children’s mother went to Mughalpura Bazaar and bought two packs of noodles. She made noodles for her children, and after eating them, their condition deteriorated.

The injured children were rushed to a local hospital, where they perished while receiving treatment. Rafey, 9, and Maryam, 11, were the two people that died.



RELATED ARTICLES

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Most Popular

Recent Comments